The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to http://www.businessboostersmma.com/, Kharagpur West Midnapore 721304, India.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Country refers to: West Midnapore, India
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
• Third-party Social Media Service Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Website refers to BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA, accessible from http://www.businessboostersmma.com/
• You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected1.Personal Data-
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Usage Data2.Usage Data-
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies:All About Cookies. We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose:
These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose:
These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
• To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
• For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
• To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.We may share your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact You.
• For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liabilitySecurity of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.Business Booster SMMA’s Terms and Conditions Copyrights and Trademarks:
• All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright, Getviral.io All rights reserved.
• No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
• BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA and other trademarks or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA’S and the goods and services provided by BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA.No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability:
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein.
Makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information, materials or graphics on the website, all of which is provided on a strictly “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties with regard to any information, materials or graphics on the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Under no circumstances shall the site owner or publisher be liable under any theory of recovery, at law or in equity, for any damages, including without limitation, special, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or lost profits), arising out of or in any manner connected with the use of information or services, or the failure to provide information or services, from the website.Basic Service:
• BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
• It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA at your own risk.
• We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
• We require your Instagram username to obtain the required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise, distribute your username to any third parties.
• The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
• We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
• It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the Get service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
• We don’t provide any real service, real means on “we will provide real quality service”. All services are just to get an initial boost, show off or personal use only.
• You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
• We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
• It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.PayPal and Credit Card Processors:
• You agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or credit card processors.
• If we do receive a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we reserve the right to delete your followers, likes, and/or comments.Registration:
• You agree by registering or accepting this agreement that you are at least 13 years of age. Instagram/YouTube/Twitter/Telegram/LinkedIn/Facebook:
• You will only use the BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA website in a manner which follows all agreements made with Instagram/YouTube/Twitter/LinkedIn/Telegram/Facebook on their Terms of Service page.
• Once you place your order with us and your orders are under processing, you will not order from any other website. If you order, we will not responsible for any fewer followers count or follower lost. If you do, we will not issue you refund or refill.
• You will only use this website/service (Instagram/YouTube/Twitter/LinkedIn/Telegram/Facebook) in a manner which follows all agreements made with Instagram, YouTube, Twitter,LinkedIn, Telegram and Facebook (on their Terms of Service page).Public Profile:
Your profile must be public when the order is initiated and should remain “Public” while the order is completely delivered.Transfer of Followers:
• Once your order is successfully delivered, we will not accept any request to remove the followers and transfer to any of your other account.
• All purchases or orders are final and only for one account, only in case, if your order is not fully delivered and marked as partially delivered, you can request to only transfer remaining followers to the new account(s) or even to get on same account.Free Refill:
• We will give you free refill on all of your order in case if you lose any of followers. We mention this things in our services feature.
• P.S: Please be informed that If you buy followers from any other website, vendor you will not be entitled to get a free refill.
• Our system works on start count and end count. We will ONLY give you a refill if your account has less than what you must have after order delivery. For example, If you place the order of 1000 followers and at the time of placing an order you have 500 followers. After order delivery, you must have 1500 followers. You are entitled to get free refill ONLY if your followers’ count is less than 1500 followers.
• After successfully delivered order, if you placed the order to other vendors, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DROP
DOWN OR FREE REFILL.
• If username changed, our system is unable to give you free refill automatically or manually. To get a free refill, you need to revert your username back to that on which you placed order.Liabilities-
• BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA is in no way liable, nor offers a refund for the following occurrences: account suspension, account deletion, video deletion, follower/like/comments drop off, comment removals, done by social media platform or yourself.
• We NEVER ask for any password, it’s completely sole responsibility of customer to keep his/her account safe.Disclaimer-
• BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since we use the Internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee uptime or availability of our website.
• All orders above 1000 followers will get 100 extra followers. Please be noted that only 1000+ followers/or any services’ order entitled. No likes or views order will get this.
• Please be noted that we only guarantee that followers/likes/views/comments/plays or any of our services will continue to follow/provide you (with no guarantee of real followers/likes/views/any of our services, all of our services are only for personal or show-off use only), rest for engagement you have to manage it. We strictly don’t offer any service/s to promote any music or song video, profile, page, or if any related to this. If you are using this, you are taking full responsibility of it.
• We STRICTLY don’t offer any of our service or services to promote anything or related to nudity, hate speech, personal discrimination or related to this topic.
• The materials on BUSINESS BOOSTER SMMA’s web site is provided “as is”. Wemake no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.Limitations-.
In no event shall business booster smma or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on business booster smma’s Internet site, even if business booster smma or abusiness booster smma’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.Billing-
The use of this website and any dispute arising out of its use are subject to the laws of the India. Any legal action or proceedings related to or arising out of this Terms and Conditions shall be settled in the courts and/or tribunals in India.Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on business booster smma’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. business booster smma does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. business booster smma may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.business booster smmadoes not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.Links to Third-Party Web:
We may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. business booster smma does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites, or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. business booster smma does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. business booster smma will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.